+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video tutorials: - ADD YOURS HERE - no new threads, thanks NWS

Thanks

Developing Adaptability as a Manager
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 33M | 257 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

The business world is changing faster than ever, with digital transformation and disruption everywhere. Being adaptable is a foundational skill for managers, which enables them to respond to change in positive, resilient ways and seize new opportunities. Join author and professor Dorie Clark, as she introduces strategies for becoming a more adaptable leader. Learn how to monitor for change in order to better prepare for it, hone your skills, and create a more adaptable team that is innovative and responsive to change.

Thanks

3 Minute Maths - Fractions
    .MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 309 MB
    Duration: 3.5 hour | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
    Learn maths in simple, easy to understand chunks that you can build together and apply to real-life situations

What Will I Learn?

You will learn all about fractions, and how you can use them and manipulate them
    You will learn to find fractions of whole numbers
    You will learn to add fractions, subtract them, multiply and divide them
    You will learn how to change fractions and put them into their simplest form
    You will learn about the difference between improper fractions and mixed numbers and how to change between the two
    You will also learn some hints and tips on how to recognise factors of numbers

Requirements

You should be able to do basic arithmetic in order to get the most out of this course (basic adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing)

Description

This is a complete set of lessons made for students of any level and any age to learn all about fractions.

I start by looking at how to find a fraction of a whole number, and then lead onto further topics involving fractions, ending with a section full of mixed practice questions.

Each lesson is kept short and simple, so that even the busiest student can learn. All you have to do is watch one three-minute lesson a day, and you'll be amazed at how much you pick up and remember.

The topics covered include:

Finding fractions of whole numbers

Adding fractions

Subtracting fractions

Multiplying fractions

Dividing fractions

Simplifying fractions

Improper fractions

Mixed fractions

Who is the target audience?

Anybody, particularly school students, who wants to learn about fractions

Thanks

Photoshop CC 2019 Essential Training: Photography
    .MP4, AVC, 640 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 160 kbps, 2 Ch | 3h 12m | 1.64 GB
    Instructor: Julieanne Kost

Whether you're an experienced creative professional or someone who has just recently purchased a camera, learning how to use Photoshop efficiently and effectively is a hugely valuable investment that can help you get the most out of your pixels. Photoshop CC 2019 is loaded with tools and features that can help photographers quickly get the image results they want. In this course, Julieanne Kost gets you up to speed with Photoshop and shows the most efficient ways to perform common editing tasks, including retouching, creatively using adjustment layers, and combining multiple images. Along the way, she shares how to work with type, Smart Objects, and artistic filters; create custom brushes; use the libraries to store content; quickly export and share images; and more.

Topics include:

Dodging and burning with Curves
    Tinting and toning techniques
    Using color lookup tables
    Brightening eyes and lightening teeth
    Using the Healing Brush
    Combining multiple images
    Creating a double exposure effect
    Creating a panorama in Photoshop
    Creating a soft glow with grain
    Creative blurring effects
    Painting essentials
    Type and layer effects
    Working with artboards and libraries
    Quickly exporting images
    Sharing images to social media

More Info [code]https://www.lynda.com/Photoshop-tutorials/Photoshop-CC-2019-Essential-Training-Photography/758638-2.html[/code]

Thanks

Image Editing: Edit and Perfect your Selfies with Facetune
    .MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 882 MB
    Duration: 1 hour | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

The Selfie Masterclass Where We Use Image Editing to Learn How To Enhance and Edit Your Selfies in Facetune.

What Will I Learn?

You Will Know How To Use Facetune No Matter How You Want To Edit Your Pictures
    You Will Be Able To Edit More Natural Looking Selfies
    You Will Be Able To Edit More Glamorous Looking Selfies
    You Will Understand Why Facetune Is Very Easy To Use Compared To Other Editing Softwares
    You Are Going To Be Able To Understand How To Use The Free Version Of Facetune
    You Are Going To Understand How To Use Your Existing Image Editing Skills in Facetune

Requirements

You Need To Own An iPhone or an iPad
    You Want To Know More About The App Facetune
    You Are Curious On How To Edit and Perfect Selfies
    You Need To Be Comfortable Using An iPhone or iPad
    You Should Have An Interest For Image Editing

Description

Do you want to be able to edit pictures of yourself without having to know complicated editing softwares?

Are you curious to know how celebrities like the Kardashians uses Facetune to edit most of their selfies?

Are you passionate about retouching and image editing? Then this course is definitely for you!

Welcome to this course and selfie masterclass where I am going to walk you through all of the necessary steps to be able to edit and enhance a selfie or a portrait picture in the app Facetune.

This course begins to cover:

The important steps and what you need to know before starting to edit a photo in Facetune

How to use iPhone photography to shoot the best possible photo of yourself to edit inside the app

How you proceed to upload the photo to Facetune.

We are then going to go trough the process of using a natural looking selfie and then retouching it in the app to make it look as natural as before but more enhanced.

As the course goes on we are going to take a look at how we can use a photo of ourselves to edit it in a way that makes it look like we might have some make up on or make it look more glamourous.

During the course I am going to go through every feature and tool in the app that you will get with the free version of Facetune so that everyone can enjoy image editing at it's finest.

These are a couple examples on what tools we are going to be working with:

Retouch

Reshape

Face

Paint

Light FX

Vignette

Filters

and moreR30;

After completing this course you will be able to for example:

Retouch a photo of yourself to make it look more natural but enhanced

Know how to use portrait photography with your iPhone to shoot a picture to edit

Edit a picture or photo in a more glamorous way to make it look like you have make up on

Feel confident about being able to use the app and how to master the tools

If you are curious about who I am:

My name is Matilda and I am a 26 year old girl with hobbies such as:

Image editing

Retouching

Portrait photography

Digital design

and

Social media

Anyone Who Wants To Be Able To Edit A Picture Of Themselves Without Knowing How To Use A Professional Photo Editing Software Like Photoshop
    Someone Who Uploads Pictures Of Themselves To Social Media
    Anyone Who Wants To Know How Celebrities Like The Kardashians Edits Most Of Their Selfies With Facetune
    Someone Who Wants To Know How To Enhance A Profile Picture Of Themselves
    Anyone Who Has An Interest For Image Editing
    Someone Who Has Image Editing As A Hobby Or Passion

Thanks

Manual Software Test Execution and Defect Management
    .MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 425 MB
    Duration: 1 hour | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn the Basics of Manual System Testing and Defect Management

What Will I Learn?

Know the what a Test Case is and the major components of a test case
    Know the definition of a system requirement and user story and their major components.
    Have a thorough understanding of the Defect Management Lifecycle.
    Know how to use a defect tracking tool to create a New defect.
    Know the cost to repair a defect at various stages of the software development lifecycle.
    Know what a Test Execution Summary Report is and the major components of the report.
    Know how to create test scenarios and test cases by using Black Box Test Case Design Technique
    Know who to execute a manual test case in an actual system application
    Know the Career Outlook for a Software Tester, 2016 to 2026
    Know what Software Testing resources, industry organizations, certifications, and other valuable information

Requirements

Student should be able to use computer at a intermediate level

Description

This course is designed to provide students with information, hands-on experience, and resources who are interested in learning about the basic duties of a manual software tester. Student will learn the basics of how to analyzing system requirements and user stories, how to create test scenarios and test cases using a black box testing technique, how to manually execute a test cases against an actual system application, how to use a defect tracking tool to create a New defect, and so much more.

Anyone who is interested in learning the basics of manual software testing execution.
    Anyone who is interested in learning how to basics of using a defect tracking tool to create a defect

Thanks

Gluten-free Cookies for Everyone - Simple Healthy Baking
    .MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 1 hour | Size: 1.02 GB
    Learn to bake from scratch w/ Almond Flour, Chickpea Flour & More ~Easy, Fast, Whole Foods, Least # Dirty Dishes Recipes

What Will I Learn?

Understand the differences between alternative flours (almond flour, almond meal, chickpea flour, coconut flour) and gluten-free flour blends.
    Be able to make wholesome, delicious cookies with the least number of dirty dishes possible.
    Be able to improvise and make custom cookies to their liking with dried fruit, nuts, seeds, oils or butter.
    Be able to make cookies with a variety of flours, or with no flour at all (such as with peanut butter / seed butter or whole chickpeas)

Requirements

An oven.
    Baking sheets.
    Parchment paper or non-stick spray or butter/oil.
    A mixing bowl and spoon.
    For some recipes, a food processor or blender.

Description

We'll make a variety of delicious, wholesome cookies using gluten-free flours - almond flour, chickpea flour, gluten-free flour blends, whole chickpeas, and some cookies using no flour at all.

Each recipe shows you exactly what you'll need to make it - how much time, which tools, which ingredients. All of the ingredients are whole foods only.

In our Customizing Cookies section, we'll learn about the differences between alternative flours (nutrition, price, baking qualities), and how to substitute ingredients to make the cookies fit your dietary and lifestyle needs (such as how to replace eggs, how to replace butter, etc)

You will receive a recipe e-book with all of our recipes, and a video showing the exact process to make it. SIMPLE TECHNIQUES. SIMPLE INGREDIENTS. Guaranteed or your money back!

Want to make gluten-free cookies but don't know how or haven't enjoyed past results
    Want to make cookies but don't think they have the time.
    Loves cookies but don't know how they can incorporate them into a balanced diet.
    Want to make cookies with alternative flours and no weird additives.

Thanks

How to Start Your Money Making Email List
    .MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 922 MB
    Duration: 2 hour | Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn how to create your own Sales Funnel with this Step by Step Course

What Will I Learn?

Students will learn several easy ways to get their email lists started
    Students will learn how to analyze what's working for other people and incorporate those ideas in their own process
    Students will magnify their reach and create a warm audience for their offers and input
    *Important* The exact blueprint for inviting potential clients into your email list and booking a telephone appointment

Requirements

This course is a beginner to intermediate course
    Students should be comfortable using their computer or tablet
    Students should be comfortable using at least 1 social media outlet (i.e. Facebook, Linked-in, Instagram, PinterestR30; and more)
    Students should have a business or product or service they want to promote

Description

Whether you are trying to Attract Affluent Clients with Facebook Ads, or interested in creating a Pop-Up Offer on your Website there is no denying the value of social and website engagement.

If you aren't collecting an email address (or at least trying) from every person that visits your website or your social media pages you are wasting whatever money you spent to get them to visit.

I knowR30; I knowR30; everyone says that they "hate those pop-ups and never give their email address" but it's just not true.

The fact isR30; that millions of people every day are stepping into someone elses offer because of how they setup their Sales Funnel.

In this course you will be introduced to my favorite top email systems (with pros and cons and overviews of their cost)

ANDR30; I'm going to show you a Start to Finish Simple Sales Funnel that you can start using today FREE!

WHY AM I TELLING YOU?

You will learn what I wish I knew 10 years ago, so we'll be shaving at least 10 years off your learning curve

You'll see short cuts and tools and systems that are working for thousands of people right now! (myself included)

You'll be introduced to high value products as well as free trials AND forever free systems

You will be able to get started immediately

WHO IS THIS FOR?

Obviously if you are already growing your email list successfully through social media advertising, landing pages, and autoresponding emails then you won't need the lessons included in this course.

This course is for everyone else.

This course is for anyone interested in leveraging their time and creating real genuine relationships with their ideal clients

This course is for anyone who does not already have an actively growing email list

WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE DIFFERENT?

Do-It-Yourself Online Marketing can be overwhelming, there are so many different options to choose from and each option has a little something the others don't.

In this course I will show you have to create your simple sales funnel. A sales funnel that is easy to understand and maintain and if that's all you learn from this course you will be able to start your email list today. However, I'm not going to stop there, I'm going to show you my Secret Sauce Sales Funnel.

Anyone interested in getting started with their email list
    Business owners, Network Marketers, Entrepreneurs, Solopreneurs -> Interested creating an email list filled with potential clients
    Coaches & Consultants who are interested in learning how to connect with more potential clients

Thanks

College Collapse College Entrepreneurs Blueprint
    .MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 5.5 hour | Size: 4.57 GB

What Will I Learn?

Self Confidence with A Clear Vision on Who they are becoming

Requirements

Zero skills, zero experience!
    If you are smart, then try this!

Description

This is my story of collapsing in college when I was searching for my answers there.

As we all know when students are attending college, they will face many problems and obstacles. So, we decided to offer so many solutions for the many problems that students might have to face and overcome .

And we collected all these solutions in college collapse.

Students who face so many problems and obstacles in college, Those who think that their answer is College.

Thanks

Japanese 101 With Dyna
    .MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 3 hour | Size: 1.62 GB
    Discover more engaging ways to learn Japanese

What Will I Learn?

Learn the basic function of Japanese grammar and how to construct sentences
    Build vocabulary to apply to your own studies
    Improve your understanding of pronunciation
    Learn new expressions and how to ask questions
    Understand the difference between Japanese particles

Requirements

Notebook
    Pen/pencil
    Computer
    No previous knowledge is required

Description

If you simply want to say cool phrases, then I'd suggest buying a phrase book. But if you've come to discover what makes this language worth learning, then you've come to the right lessons!

Throughout this journey, I'm going to teach you how to:

Speak REAL Japanese. Not the robotic way textbooks say you should speak. My lessons focus on human speech patterns, proper usage of words, and learning about nuances of pitch and tone. Throughout the course there will be illustrations for visual learners, as well as a copy of the lesson in PDF format. There will also be vocabulary review. I will incorporate clips of Japanese dramas, T.V programs and slice of life anime when possible, so you can see how to implement these lessons in real life conversations.

What you will learn by the end of the course:

You will learn the basic function of Japanese grammar and sentence structure. You will learn to identify hiragana and katakana characters and how to use them, write complete sentences. My lessons also aim to improve your understanding of pronunciation, provide new vocabulary and expressions, as well as give an in-depth explanation at the function of particles in Japanese--a common obstacle for many Japanese learners.

This course is: Interactive, fun, engaging and includes the help of anime and Japanese entertainment! Advice: Don't be so serious. Learning Japanese is fun and exciting! However, we must get through the basics to understand what makes Japanese so much fun to learn!

Beginner Japanese students
    Anyone wanting to improve their Japanese speaking and listening skills
    Anyone interested in sounding fluent in Japanese

Thanks

Photoshop CC In an Easy Simple Professional Way
    .MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 2 hour | Size: 348 MB
    A straight-to-the-point Python course to quickly get you started with writing Python code and creating Python programs.

What Will I Learn?

Gain the skills to independently write real world non-complex programs.
    Learn how to quickly set up a Python environment with its associated libraries
    Learn to perform various batch operations
    Write small Python programs integrating the fundamental blocks of the language
    Write a complete Python program that takes user input, processes and outputs the results
    Create a graphical user interfaces for your Python programs using the Python Tkinter library
    Create a final executable that runs as a standalone program both on Windows and Mac
    Be able to load and use data from CSV and TXT files in Python
    Map data from CSV files to Google Earth KML files.

Requirements

A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
    No prior knowledge of Python is required

Description

This Python course will get you up and running with Python very quickly saving you time spent googling for video tutorials, exercises and examples. The course has it all. It first covers Python basics and then teaches you how to use that code to build some real example programs.

The course is ideal for those who haven't programmed before, but it also works for experienced programmers who want to learn Python as long as they don't get offended by a bit of extra explanations of programming concepts.

You will start from scratch by learning all Python fundamentals and slowly progressing into more advanced Python third-party libraries and by the end of the course you will know how to write Python programs. You will actually build your a real Python program that has a graphical user interface (GUI) built with Python. As a bonus you will also learn how to convert that program into an executable that runs both on Windows and Mac as a standalone program so that you can give your program to anyone.

The course also guides you on how to go about building even more advanced programs with Python. You will learn how to use Python third party libraries for building programs in a wide range of application areas.

This is not simply a tutorial. The content of the course consists of a mix of video lectures, quizzes, exercises, and discussions with the instructor and the fellow students giving you a complete package to help you become a professional Python programmer.

Those who don't know where to start with learning Python.
    Those who want to use Python regardless of the technology field they want to apply the language to.
    Those who need a complete guide on how to start and continue their career with Python.

Thanks

The Complete JavaScript Course from Scratch with Projects
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 7 Hours | Lec: 62 | 739 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn the Fundemantal of JavaScript programming language and ready to learn Frameworks.Include useful projects & quizzes

I am here to help you get you started with JavaScript! In the twenty plus years since its inception, JavaScript has become the lingua franca of the web, that's to say, it's become the main tool to create interactive content on the Internet.

In this course, you'll explore the JavaScript programming language by creating an interactive version of your resume. You'll learn the JavaScript programming fundamentals you need while building new elements and sections to enhance your resume. This hands on JavaScript training course provides the fundamental knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic Web pages using JavaScript. It introduces students to client-side JavaScript and how the language can be used to turn static HTML pages into dynamic, interactive Web pages. Students will learn the syntax of the JavaScript language and how client-side scripts interact with server-side programs.

JavaScript topics include adding JavaScript to a Webpage, use of dialogs to interact with the user and JavaScript intrinsic objects such as Date, Array and Math. Students will also be introduced to the Document Object Model (DOM), creation of functions, event handling, form validation.

This course contains projects and many challenges for you that prepare you to learn better and test yourself in JavaScript Coding.

Section 1 : In this section you will know about Text Editors and download lectures files

Section 2 : In this section you will know about basic and important things in JavaScript

Section 3 : In this section student will learn how to work with Objects

Section 4 : In this section you will learn how validate forms by using JavaScript

Section 5 : Students learn about HTML DOM and how can use it in JavaScript

Section 6 : In this section you will know about BOM in JavaScript

Section 7 : Students will learn how to use Canvas for drawing shapes by using JavaScript

Section 8 : Students will learn how to work with Google Map on a web page

Section 9 : Conclusion of this course and prepare for the next step

+ Reply to Thread