+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video tutorials: - ADD YOURS HERE - no new threads, thanks NWS

Thanks

Infiniteskills Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers Training Video

?

Infiniteskills: Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers Training Video
    English | 10.5 hours | AVC 960x720 25 fps | AAC 64 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 4.89 GB

Photographers Photoshop CS5 Training Video ,A Practical Photoshop Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills.In this project-based Photographers Photoshop CS5 video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
    Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:

Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Photoshop CS5 for Photographers training videos delivered to your desktop
    The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
    A quick grasp of even the most complex Photoshop CS5 for Photographers subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos

Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Photoshop CS5 for Photographers tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.

Contents:

00. Free Demo Movies
    01. It Starts With The Camera
    02. The Art Of The Scan
    03. Organizing Your Images
    04. What You See Is What You Get
    05. Working With Digital Images
    06. Understanding Camera Raw
    07. Fixing Common Image Problems
    08. Making Selections That Look Natural
    09. Setting Up For Color Correction
    10. Removing Unwanted Elements
    11. Improving Upon Nature
    12. Going Retro With Grayscale
    13. Generating A Sharper Image
    14. Dressing Up Your Images
    15. The Art Of The Dodge And Burn
    16. Keeping It Real
    17. Color Correction Essentials
    18. The Power Of Blending Modes
    19. Restoring The Past
    20. HDR Basics
    21. Outputting For The Web
    22. Outputting To Print

Click my nick to see more my articles

Thanks

InfiniteSkills - Cisco 100-101 (ICND1) Exam Training

?

InfiniteSkills - Cisco 100-101 (ICND1) Exam Training
    English | 2013-07-10 | 75 tutorial videos | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 1 ch 39 kbpa | 6.5 hours | 636 MB

A Practical ICND1 Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills

In this project-based Cisco 100-101 (ICND1) Exam video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.

Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
    - Concise, informative and broadcast-quality Cisco 100-101 (ICND1) Exam training videos delivered to your desktop
    - The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
    - A quick grasp of even the most complex Cisco 100-101 (ICND1) Exam subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos

Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of Cisco 100-101 (ICND1) Exam tutorial, online or offline... so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.

Download

or

Thanks

Local Mobile Search Ranking Untapped Mobile Search Service Books A $14,000 Client!

?

Local Mobile Search Ranking: Untapped Mobile Search Service Books A $14,000 Client!
    English | 2013 | MP4 | eLearning | 455MB

Discover How I Got Some Of The Biggest Paychecks In The Offline Market By Offering A Brand New Revolutionary 'Mobile SEO' Service

This isn't like the 'old' SEO methods or business in a box systems'

This is something BRAND NEW that has never been seen before and is in SUCH high demand that you stand to make a small fortune by starting your own business or offering it to your existing clients.

You see, in 2012 alone over half of ALL local searches were done by a mobile device.

As it so happens, a GIGANTIC portion of those searches were ALL done from an iPhone.

And whether you believe it or not' the large portion of the local searches done from the iPhone were all done through Siri, their automated robotic helper.

Now you may be wondering' 'Huh Siri Why does that matter'

I'll tell you why: I've uncovered a brand new way to 'hijack' Siri and insure that my client's listings have the best shot at appearing at the TOP of its search results.

This means that instead of a user having to go into Google to find my client's information'

That information pops right up on the iPhone screen and my clients always appear at the top.

This gets them more exposure, more customers, and most of all MAKES THEM MORE MONEY.

Do you see the value in offering this

You Will Make BIG BUCKS by Offering This BRAND NEW Service

Mobile Siri Magic is a complete business in a box system that will give you everything you need to offer a completely revolutionary SEO service AND get paid for it.

It's simple, very easy to implement and only takes a few hours of your week to maintain and profit from.

It includes EVERYTHING you need to get started right away and start making a sustainable income. You see, I remember what it's like to be in your shoes...

I remember what it's like to purchase shiny bullet after shiny bullet.

That stuff doesn't work' and in the end it always seems like something's missing' like something is left out.

Well, just like my past WSOs you don't have to worry.

I've left nothing out of this and in fact everything is included and set up in a way so you can get success fast.

It's a real business in a box.

And by business in a box' I mean it has EVERYTHING you need. Including the exact materials I actually use to land clients on a day to day basis.

Here's What You Get:

A Complete Training PDF which gives you a VERY thorough view of the service so you can implement it with ease. ($47 value)

Several High Definition over-the-shoulder Training Videos so you can see it all in action and not skip a beat' ($97 value)

The EXACT Sales Presentation I use to land clients so you can land several clients a week like I do ($147 value)

Ten Outreach Emails so you can copy and paste them and start getting paid ($67 value)

A quick start guide so you can check each step off of the list as you complete it ($27 value)

And more'

Everything is set up in an easy to follow, COMPLETE way so that you can get results fast.

You may ask yourself, 'What's in it for me'

Well, it's the chance to:

Take control of your own life by starting your own business
    Offer a service that's in HIGH demand
    Solve a VERY common problem WHILE getting paid for it

All for a few hours of work every week.

Look, If you want a magic push button system that will earn you $10k overnight' then this is not for you.

But if you want to take control of your life and put in a few hours of effort every week and make some VERY large profits then you're in the right place.

But here's the catch'

I tallied all this up so I could come up with a price'

And the number I came up with wasn't pretty.

In fact, if I were to sell it to you at the same cost it took me to get all these materials it'd come out to be several hundred dollars' and that's not even including the research, time, and real world experience that went into perfecting this method for my firm. (which would take months for you to do
    on your own)

And based on what my colleagues have told me, they said I should charge at least $97 for this because of the materials included' After all, it is an entire business that you can set up and start running in just a few minutes.

In fact, even some similar business in a box systems charge a little more than that but they're bloated and take weeks to learn.

And really, if you were to hire me one on one to teach this to you it would cost thousands.

My own firm spent over five thousand dollars just learning how to do this and perfect it. And considering it has made us that amount and many times over, I see no reason why you couldn't replicate it and make the same amount of money. Especially because you get the exact same materials and techniques that I use.

So after much debate I've decided to list this entire business in a box, completely done for you, for $67'

'but only once I get the case studies, feedback, and results from you guys.

But right now you get the 'early bird' version.

So if you're a person that likes to take advantage of an opportunity rather than wait and pay more'

Download

or

Thanks

PUREMIX Mixing The Pop Song Open Eyed

?

PUREMIX Mixing The Pop Song Open Eyed | 670 MB
    English | 1h 07m | AVC 1024x576 23.976 fps | AAC 64 Kbps 48 KHz
    Genre: eLearning

Fab Dupont mixes the Liza Colby Sound song "Open Eyed" from scratch on his laptop with a Universal audio Apollo
    In this video, Fab Dupont mixes a Pop song from scratch using a Universal Audio Apollo and his laptop. Those of you who watch the Apollo launch video for Namm 2012 will recognize the song 'Open Eyed'. It was recorded live at Flux studio on the same system it was mixed on.

This all in the box mix and showcases techniques on drum, bass, and vocal mixing as well as eq, compression and reverb setting, mix balance, 2bus limiting and more.

Downloads include the stems of the ENTIRE song as well as UAD RS1 reverb presets that Fab used.

Buy Premium Account and download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( File death because of Copyright Infringement )

Download ( Uploaded )

http://uploaded.net/file/bnd4rtqd/Mi....Open.Eyed.rar

Download ( Lumfile )

http://lumfile.com/qulgwcta3fb2/Mixi....Eyed.rar.html

Download ( DizzCloud )

http://dizzcloud.com/dl/166161p/Mixi....Open.Eyed.rar

Thanks

PUREMIX Producing The Song Open Eyed

?

PUREMIX Producing The Song Open Eyed | 116 MB
    English | 22m 35s | AVC 1024x576 23.976 fps | AAC 64 Kbps 48 KHz

Fab shares with us how the song Open Eyed was produced.
    If you ever wanted to be a fly on the wall in the studio in those moments before anyone plays anything, the moment the decisions are made about how to best showcase a track, the production moment, wondering what goes through the producer's mind when he makes his decisions, then this video is for you.

Fab runs through the process of taking Task Home Cooking's 'Open Eyed' song from its original version to the version the world heard on the UA Apollo launch event, making decisions about the right structure, tempo, key and performance, the right vibe, all with comments from the band and A/B comparison between the two versions.

Buy Premium Account and download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( File death because of Copyright Infringement )

Download ( Uploaded )

http://uploaded.net/file/35kxi24t/Pr....Open.Eyed.rar

Download ( Lumfile )

http://lumfile.com/amssjw9qkt7d/Prod....Eyed.rar.html

Download ( DizzCloud )

http://dizzcloud.com/dl/1661623/Prod....Open.Eyed.rar

or

Thanks

Schoolism.com - Drawing Fundamentals with Thomas Fluharty

?

Schoolism.com - Drawing Fundamentals with Thomas Fluharty
    English | AVC1 640x360 15 fps | AAC 64 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 1.12 GB
    Every great artist begins with the fundamentals. In this course, award-winning illustrator, Thomas Fluharty, will coach you in the foundational skills that he employs to draw. You will learn how to see your subject, effectively use tones, perspective, and composition, and much more. So whether you're a young artist just beginning your artistic journey, or an older artist who has never been formally trained in fundamentals, in sharing with you his vast experience, Thomas will help make drawing simple.

This course consists of five video lectures presented over six weeks.

Lesson Plan

Lesson 1 - The Power of Seeing
    In my first lecture, I will talk about the difference between looking and seeing. Anyone can look at a subject, but it takes a deeper understanding of that subject in order to truly SEE. Seeing is about knowing, thinking, and asking questions. I will talk about how to LOOK at a subject and SEE simplified shapes. I will discuss my thought process while observing and drawing the shapes in a dog's face. We will then draw a frog together using this shape technique. Assignment: You will be provided with a picture of a giraffe. Apply what you learned about shapes to draw this giraffe.

Lesson 2 - The Power of Values
    In this lecture, I will talk about value or tone. When we use lights and darks in our images, we give them power, create drama, and communicate form. I will talk about how the great masters effectively used value and together we will make a value scale. You will be asked to follow along by drawing a lion that I provide using shapes, and then adding values to it. In my demo, I will take my frog drawing from Lecture 1 and add values, creating drama. Assignment: Draw the statue of the Angel or the Reclining Lion, applying everything we have discussed about value.

Lesson 3 - The Power of Perspective
    I will start this lesson by discussing perspective and the horizon line. I will show you how ellipses relate to the horizon line and introduce the grid line. I will show you how objects sit on the grid and demonstrate the power of the grid in a quick and simple sketch. You will be asked to draw a picture of Venice from an image provided, applying what we talked about in this lesson. Then I will draw the same image while talking through my thought process. Assignment: Draw the White House image provided, applying all the ideas we discussed about perspective.

Lesson 4 - The Power of Composition
    In this lecture, I will talk about what good composition is and is not. In essence, good composition means placing and arranging objects in a picture in a balanced and pleasing way, thus establishing the power of an image, making it attractive to the viewer, and ensuring its success. I will discuss the rule of thirds and relate it to the grid principle from Lecture 3. Through multiple video demos, I will show you my approach for good composition (as well as examples of poor composition). Assignment: Produce a drawing that demonstrates good composition using the 5 reference images provided.

Lesson 5 - The Power of Gesture (and Other Cool Things)
    In this lecture, I will talk about an oft-overlooked aspect of storytelling: gesture. I will show you great examples of gesturing and explain what makes them dynamic and expressive. Other cool things: in your drawing career, you will likely draw a lot of faces, so I have included a 45-minute demo of how I draw a face. I will offer you my observations about the face, my tips for constructing and semi-blind contour drawing of an easily recognizable face. There is no assignment for this lesson. However.....keep drawing!!

mORE iNFO
    [code]http://www.schoolism.com/school.phpid=18[/code]

Download ( Uploaded )

http://uploaded.net/file/hgo2yata/Dr...s.Fluharty.rar

Download ( Lumfile )

http://lumfile.com/nox8c9b7eth7/Draw...harty.rar.html

Download ( DizzCloud )

http://dizzcloud.com/dl/166161e/Draw...s.Fluharty.rar

Thanks

SongXpress - Classic Acoustic For Guitar - V1 - MKV (2003)

?

SongXpress - Classic Acoustic For Guitar - V1 - MKV (2003)
    English | .mkv | h264 | 720 x 540 30fps | AAC 44,1kHz stereo | 0h 53m | 831 Mb
    Genre: Guitar lessons
    On this DVD, Magda Hiller, your SongXpress instructor, shows you the classic and beautiful acoustic guitar parts to these four great songs, Magda shows you how to play all the chords, fingerpicking patterns, and altered tunings you'll need. Plus, our exclusive on-screen diagrams and tablature will have you performing these classics in no time.

Learn to Play These Songs Fast!!
    4 + 20 as made famous by; Crosby, Stills & Nash
    Both Sides Now as made famous by; Joni Mitchell
    Come Monday as made famous by; Jimmy Buffett
    Vincent as made famous by; Don McLean

(All below links are interchangable. No password)

Thanks

Tuts+ Premium - Cinematic Effects in After Effects

?

Tuts+ Premium - Cinematic Effects in After Effects | 2.36 GB
    English | 3 hours | AVC1 1280x720 30 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 44.1 KHz
    Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate
    Sometimes the movie making magic doesn't happen on the set, but in the editing room. In this course, we learn how to make some of that magic happen using Adobe After Effects.

Thanks

3DMotive - Intro to ZBrush Series Vol.3 by Galen Davis

?

3DMotive - Intro to ZBrush Series Vol.3 by Galen Davis
    English | AVC1 1280x720 30 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 1.39 GB
    In this complete beginner's series, Galen Davis covers a basic introduction to sculpting for games using Pixologic's ZBrush. This series will assume you have intermediate knowledge of 3ds Max or Maya, but have no experience with ZBrush, and are ready to get your hands dirty making assets using one of the leading software tools in the game and film industry.

mORE iNFO
    [code]https://www.3dmotive.com/f108701[/code]

Download ( Uploaded )

http://uploaded.net/file/qs8fldri/3D...rush.Vol.3.rar

Download ( DizzCloud )

http://dizzcloud.com/dl/1660z1l/3DMo...rush.Vol.3.rar

Download ( Lumfile )

http://lumfile.com/r5pxirsy5x5v/3DMo...Vol.3.rar.html

Thanks

Adobe Illustrator CC Learn by Video with Chad Chelius

?

Adobe Illustrator CC: Learn by Video with Chad Chelius
    English | AVC 1280x720 25 fps | AAC 64 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 2.80 GB
    This critically acclaimed interactive training program from Adobe Press offers exceptional quality high-definition video to teach the fundamentals of Adobe Illustrator CC.

Experienced instructor Chad Chelius presents close to 8 hours of high-quality HD video, complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes and review materials. Chad presents a comprehensive introduction to Illustrator, including best practices as well as fundamental illustration and vector artwork concepts. Topics covered include working with styles, paths, and objects, and how to work within the Creative Cloud.

The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique ?Watch and Work? mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Illustrator. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you?ve learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge.

Minimum System Requirements

Mac OS 10.6.8+ Safari 5+
    Windows 7+ Safari 5+, Firefox 21+
    Linux: 512MB RAM, display 1024x768 or higher; HTML5 compatible browser

mORE iNFO
    [code]http://www.peachpit.com/store/adobe-illustrator-cc-learn-by-video-9780321939630[/code]

Thanks

Ballet Beautiful - Total Body Workout

?

Ballet Beautiful - Total Body Workout
    English | AVI | XviD 798 kbps | 720 x 400 25fps | MP3 128 Kbps | 00:51:23 | 344 MB
    Genre: Fitness
    Each segment of the mnogopovtornogo ballet lesson on the floor targets a specific part of the body. The lesson is Mary Helen Bowers, a dancer of New York City Ballet with the perfect physique (she also trained Natalie Portman for "Black Swan"). You will start with the motions "bridge" aimed at buttocks - a lot of repetition, a strong "burning" and numerous subtle variations exercises you provided. Then follows a series of Pilates exercises for abs in raznoobraznm pace. The following two sections focus on the internal and external muscles of the thigh - again many more repetitions of exercises (eg, side foot moves). The program culminates elegant circles with your arms and very short part-plie squats. With podrobroy instruction one-on-one it is easy to follow, it seems to say directly to you. A great lesson with quiet classical piano music.

Thanks

Ballet Fitness by Jennee - Ballet Blast

?

Ballet Fitness by Jennee - Ballet Blast
    English | AVI | XviD 1899 kbps | 720x400 24fps | MP3 128 Kbps | 00:50:29 | 736 MB
    Genre: Fitness Ballet
    Blast Ballet - Dance Workout which combines exercises inspired by ballet, fitness and Pilates performed in a vigorous pace to burn calories. Get ready to move! Segment plies reduce your ass, will make your thighs slim and burn calories! Cardio Ballet will make you keep moving while lengthening your muscles. Get ready to sculpt and tone your upper body with a segment Ballet Sculpt, and properly done training exercises on the abdominals and back, and a well-deserved stretch. Include exercise in your lesson plan for great results!

Ballet Blast is a dance based workout that blends ballet, fitness and Pilates inspired movements done at an energetic, calorie burning pace. Get ready to move! The Plie section will slim your booty, tone your thighs and blast the calories! The Cardio Ballet will keep you moving while elongating those muscles. Get ready to sculpt and tone your upper body with the Ballet Sculpt section, and end your workout right with some core conditioning and a well deserved cool down. Incorporate this workout into your existing exercise plan for great results!

Thanks

CGCookie - Citizen Exclusive Mechanic (Full 8 Parts)

?

CGCookie - Citizen Exclusive: Mechanic (Full 8 Parts)
    English | AVC1 1280x720 15 fps | AAC 64 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 2.05 GB
    Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner to Advanced
    This exclusive Video Blender tutorial will cover the entire of process of modeling the mechanic character based off of the concept art by Drew Wolf. In this tutorial you will see the entire modeling process demonstrated, everything from blocking-in to fine detail work. You will find many techniques throughout that you may apply to your own modeling to improve your work flow.

mORE iNFO
    [code]http://cgcookie.com/blender/series/mechanic-2/[/code]

Download ( Uploaded )

http://uploaded.net/file/nyyxgbq9/CG...e.Mechanic.rar

Download ( DizzCloud )

http://dizzcloud.com/dl/1662guj/CGCo...e.Mechanic.rar

Download ( Lumfile )

http://lumfile.com/65t6szkifraw/CGCo...hanic.rar.html

Thanks

CGCookie - Introduction to Character Modeling in Blender 2.67

?

CGCookie - Introduction to Character Modeling in Blender 2.67
    English | AVC1 1280x720 25 fps | AAC 128 Kbps 44.1 KHz | 5.61 GB
    Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner
    Character modeling is a coveted specialty that takes a lot of patience, a lot of practice, and no small amount of work. But character modeling is also a lot of fun and very satisfying once you become comfortable with the techniques and workflows needed to bring your designs to life.

I would be lying if I said there was a single workflow for every character. Every model you do will be done in a slightly different way. In fact, nearly every character artist will approach models with their own outlook and workflow. The goal is to development a workflow that allows you, the artist, to create the required design in an effective and efficient manner.

What you?ll learn

Through this course I will be taking you through a variety of techniques and workflows in order to create our pilot character.

Create base meshes with the skin modifier
    Sculpt organic forms with dynamic topology
    Sculpt clothing with the multiresolution modifier
    Use the many sculpting brushes to control the surfaces
    Model crisp details with poly modeling techniques
    Create high-quality mesh topology with retopology methods
    Quickly rig and pose the character with Rigify

30 Lessons

1. Preparing the modeling sheets
    2. Building a basemesh with the skin modifier
    3. Separating the unique pieces
    4. Adapting the pieces to fit the designs
    5. Modeling the hat
    6. Choosing between MultiRes and DynTopo sculpting
    7. Sculpting the head and face with dyntopo ? part 01
    8. Sculpting the head and face with dyntopo ? part 02
    9. Sculpting the hands with dyntopo
    10. Preparing the shirt for sculpting
    11. Sculpting the shirt with multires
    12. Preparing the pants for sculpting
    13. Sculpting the pants with multires
    14. Preparing the boots for sculpting
    15. Sculpting the boots with multires
    16. Preparing the jacket for sculpting
    17. Sculpting the jacket with multires
    18. Sculpting the hat with multires
    19. Simulating the scarf with cloth dynamics
    20. Modeling the poly hair
    21. Retopologizing the face
    22. Retopologizing the head
    23. Retopologizing the ear
    24. Polishing the face
    25. Retopologizing the hand
    26. Modeling the gloves
    27. Modeling the goggles
    28. Rigging
    29. Weight Painting
    30. Posing the character

mORE iNFO
    [code]http://cgcookie.com/blender/cgc-courses/introduction-to-character-modeling-in-blender/[/code]

Thanks

CGWorkshops - 3D Environment Creation

?

CGWorkshops - 3D Environment Creation
    English | AVC 1280x720 15 fps | MP3 96 Kbps 22.05 KHz | 18.59 GB
    In this course you'll learn how to create a digital building from photographic source material as well as all the techniques that go into creating digital environments. You will follow the same workflow that course leader Paul McWilliams used whilst working on films including Inception, Sweeney Todd and Deathly Hallows. This course is ideal for aspiring Environment artists (in Film, Television and Commercials) and for those working in the fields of Architecture and Archaeological Environment re-creation.

Over this eight-week mentored training course, Paul will take you through the production techniques he used to create 'Mal's house' seen in the Limbo sequence of the film Inception. Paul has redesigned the course so that it now offers a choice of four different buildings to work with, each providing a different level of difficulty and working time requirement. Throughout the course Paul will provide help and feedback.

You'll work with Paul to model the house using image modelling photogrammetry, then UV map the house before starting the texturing process. This will involve advanced projection techniques combined with 3D painting and more traditional texturing. You'll then work on shader look development and lighting before finally rendering and compositing your finished model.

A new addition to the course is 3D painting using Autodesk's Mudbox. Paul has taken time to add this to the course to demonstrate how 3D painting can improve and speed up the environment workflow.

This is an intermediate entry level workshop, suitable for students with a good understanding of Maya. Some basic modelling, UV mapping, texturing, lighting and rendering experience is required. This course will take your skills in 3D environment creation up to an advanced level enabling you to produce feature film level imagery appropriate for one's portfolio. The course will require a 4-8 hour commitment each week depending on the complexity of the model you choose to work with.

Student Requirements

To follow the main part of the course, the software we recommend you have at a bare minimum:-

Maya (with Mental Ray).
    Photoshop.

The course will require you to install trail versions of the following software:

Photogrammetry image modelling software (appropriate software will be chosen and a free 30 day trial link will be provided).
    Autodesk's Mudbox (a free 30 day trial link is provided).

In addition:
    The last week of the course will contain a subsection with some compositing of render passes with the Foundry's Nuke. Its not essential to have this software to complete this course but you may wish to work with a trial version for these last few videos.

mORE iNFO
    [code]http://workshops.cgsociety.org/courseinfo.phpid=369[/code]

Download ( Uploaded )

http://uploaded.net/file/r7pmkesc/3D...ion.part01.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/p43xyi8f/3D...ion.part02.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/45f27lw3/3D...ion.part03.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/mp4dkzml/3D...ion.part04.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/067eavec/3D...ion.part05.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/eepkmhhp/3D...ion.part06.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/dpkly6zc/3D...ion.part07.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/fmj6g1zn/3D...ion.part08.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/j8o1xjtu/3D...ion.part09.rar
    http://uploaded.net/file/s9nno1bs/3D...ion.part10.rar

Download ( DizzCloud )