+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video tutorials: - ADD YOURS HERE - no new threads, thanks NWS

Thanks

What's New and Improved in Visual Studio 2017
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 50M | 270 MB
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English

From faster installation to new and improved code navigation, IntelliSense, code refactoring, publishing, and debugging, Visual Studio 2017 boasts a wealth of new features for increasing developer productivity and enhancing code quality. Get a fast start on the newest version of Visual Studio in this demo-rich session from Scott Peterson.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
    Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...f1d0/epbew.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/1B3FBB65257D7B5/epbew.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/4e4da8aeb...epbew.rar.html

Thanks

JavaScript High Low Card Game Project From Scratch
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | Lec: 33 | 422 MB
    Explore how to create an interactive dynamic web application from scratch. Built using JavaScript CSS and HTML together

Learn the steps to create an interactive web based game from scratch, using JavaScript HTML and CSS. This course is designed for beginners who want to explore how to build, debug and enhance web projects.

Explore how to create applications applying your knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript!

Please note that some basic knowledge of these languages is required as the course focus is to cover the development process. Prerequisites to this course include a basic knowledge of front-end coding.

Step by step guidance to building interactive applications.

The course will walk through how to create a web game and how to debug and address issues when coding applications.

The card game that is created within this course is a simple High Low guessing game. The objective of the game is to guess if the next card is higher or lower than the current card. A correct guess is a win and an incorrect guess is a loss.

Learn how to develop your game and structure your game logic
    build needed functionality to performance the game objectives.
    create attractive interactive elements
    apply game logic as you build your application
    debug and QA your application
    enhance and add features and functionality
    test and next steps to application building
    This course is taught by an instructor with over 18 years of web development experience. Ready to answer your questions and help you learn more about web development.

One of the best ways to learn is to practice and try it for yourself. Source code is included to get you started quickly. Code review at the end of the course and a complete overview of the source code.

When you are ready start building your interactive web application today.

Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...98c8/dlhmh.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/10D9B20AED04C83/dlhmh.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/d144d6f32...dlhmh.rar.html

Thanks
    x
    Brian Tracy - 21st Century Sales Training for Elite Performance
    English | FLV + PDF Guide | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~938 Kbps | 29.970 fps
    AAC | 63.2 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~14 hours | 5.08 GB
    Genre: Video Training / Sales, Freelance, Marketing, Business

Double Your Sales In 35 Weeks Or Less By Following This Simple System! What if I told you - you could be outselling and making more money than all your peers in your industry, niche or office - in just 35 weeks or less? It doesn't matter if you're an agent in an office or if you own your own business. What I'm about to share with you can (and has) doubled sales time and time again. Allow me to introduce you to..

THE 21ST CENTURY SALES TRAINING FOR ELITE PERFORMANCE COURSE
    Scientifically Proven and Field Tested Training
    On How Top Earners Make 10X More. And How You Can
    Double Your Sales In 35 Weeks Or Less!
    21st Century Sales Training
    Let me quickly give you a brief tour of the modules you'll discover in each of the Seven Key Results Areas.

Prospecting Funnel- How to flood your "sales pipeline" with highly qualified leads who can and will buy from you.
    Rapport Builder- How to build deep trust with your prospects so they feel like they "know, like and trust" you within minutes.
    Problem Radar- How to figure out exactly what your prospect's core problem is. and "fit" your product or service to their needs.
    Sales Theater- How to present your product in a way that engages, empathizes and entices your prospect to buy (even if there's a lower-priced option elsewhere)!
    Handling Objections- How to melt away all sales resistance your prospect may have, even if you have your hands tied behind your back on price.
    Closing the Sale- How to take your prospect "home" without being aggressive, hard or manipulative. (leaving them happy to do repeat business with you)!
    Repeat Business- How to get customers to fall in love with you and come back for more - again and again - while also referring all their friends and colleagues!
    YOU CAN MAKE THESE SIMPLE ADJUSTMENTS WITH JUST 60 MINUTES A WEEK AND DOUBLE YOUR INCOME IN 35 WEEKS OR LESS!
    This training course pulls back the curtain on the secrets of top performers and gives you a roadmap to success that can cut years off your prosperity curve.

You only need to improve your skills by 2% each week in the 7 Key Results Areas to double your sales in 35 weeks!

And I've made it incredibly easy for you.

21st Century Sales TrainingAdd to Cart
    But That's Not All. This Program Also Gives You
    Top Performer Training on.

BONUS MODULE ONE: INFLUENCING CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR
    Any sales person can close the "easy" ones. But top earners know the real money is in tipping customers sitting on the fence.

In this module, you'll discover tactics like.

The 8 Persuasion Triggers that "short circuit" decisions. You can bypass nearly all objections, create instant desire and get to a "yes" fast when you use these.
    How to slip suggestions past their "Resistance Line". Everyone has a "line in the sand", but what if there were "power words" you can use to get past it? I'll give you my list of them.
    The Disaster Deal-Saver technique. Most salespeople give up at the first sign of trouble. All rookies give up when they think the "deal is lost". but top performers know how to salvage a deal and still make money. Here's how..
    And much, much more.

BONUS MODULE TWO: NEGOTIATING IN THE NEW ERA OF SALES
    You may have noticed top performers rarely negotiate. They don't "take a cut" on their commissions. Instead, they build a "moat" around themselves to ensure negotiations don't even happen. In this module, you'll discover.

How to build a "position of strength" so negotiations practically never happen to you.
    Common "tricks" customers use against you. They may be doing it on purpose or subconsciously. but here's how to spot them, neutralize them and still create a win-win outcome.
    The classic "Agent without Authority" gambit and how to counter it.
    And much more.

BONUS MODULE THREE: THE TOP PERFORMER LIFESTYLE
    Top performers make 80% of the income because they act, behave and make daily decisions that are different from everyone else. You'll discover.

How Top Performers Use Time
    Discover what 20% of your activities product 80% of your results. Top BREATHE this, using a simple time philosophy that can double or triple your income.
    The Inner Game of High Earners
    You'll discover the secret of self-concept that will allow you to overcome any limitation or barrier standing between you and your sales success, by defeating "sales-killers"
    And much more.

I can say with certainty, that if you'll just put each module to use - improving your skills by just 2% a week.you will double your sales this year.

WHEN YOU ORDER MY 21ST CENTURY SALES TRAINING FOR ELITE PERFORMANCE YOU RECEIVE.
    24 VIDEO TRAINING MODULES
    Video Modules
    Over the next 12 weeks, you'll receive 2 new video training modules, each containing exercises and "action items" that you can implement RIGHT AWAY.

I've designed this course specifically to prevent overwhelm, non-action, and procrastination, so that if you invest just 60 minutes each week, and consume each training "one bite at a time" by the end of 12 weeks, you will already begin to experience results!

24 WORKBOOKS WITH SUMMARIES
    24 part Workbook
    Along with exercises and action items, each of the 24 modules contains a Workbook . This is a fantastic quick-reference guide that summarizes key concepts from the week before to jog your memory and give you fresh, new insights as you review.

PROVEN RESPONSES FOR OVERCOMING OBJECTIONS
    These responses act as templates to "bullet-proof" your sales game - especially when they start using words like.

"I'm not interested."
    "I can't afford it."
    "We're not in the market right now."
    "I want to think it over."
    "It's too expensive."
    Simply roll out these proven replies whenever you feel like a deal is about to break down - and walk out with the order instead!

"MINI COURSE": 24 PROVEN CLOSES
    (VALUED AT $297)
    Bonus Mini-Course
    We all know - Nothing happens without a signature.

But the fact is, different sales people are better at different closes.

And because I wanted this to be the ultimate sales training program for you. And give you every chance of success possible. I returned to the studio and shot extra videos on closing techniques just for this program. Use these, and you can close any prospect in any situation, anyplace, anytime.

And here's the best part. You'll get all 24 closing techniques immediately with your order today.

As you can see, I'm providing you, EXCLUSIVELY, with $1294 worth of training, for almost half off. But in case you still have any question whether or not this is right for you.

I'm including one of my boldest guarantees here.

The "21st Century Sales Training for Elite Performance"
    Program Must Make You Much, Much Richer
    Or I Won't Accept A Penny For It
    You'll get instant access to the training material. Take your time to enjoy this course and put the proven strategies to work for you and your sales career.

Over the next 30 days, USE it to make all the money you can with my unique, proven training. (As I mentioned - If you increase your skills by just 2% a week with my training, you'll double your sales in 35 weeks.)

If for any reason or no reason at all you are not completely satisfied with this course, just notify us within 30 days of your course registration to receive a full 100% product refund.

This intensive training course is no longer refundable after 30 days of course access.

No weasel clauses or hidden meanings here. If you're not happy then neither are we. My friendly staff will cheerfully return your money and we'll still be friends. That's it. Within 30 days, you can tell me whether you want to keep "21st Century Sales Training for Elite Performance" or not. I'm betting the farm you will. I believe you'll be telling everyone you know how this program was the "turning point" in your year.

If I'm right, just keep on using it to ramp up your conversion rates, sales volume and income for the rest of your life.

[code]http://www.briantracy.com/catalog/21st-century-sales-training[/code]

Screenshots

Thanks

Communication within Teams
    MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 1:08:59 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 557.8 MB

Communication is an integral part of strong teamwork. In this course, Kelley School of Business professor Dr. Daisy Lovelace walks managers through how to cultivate the communication practices of high-performing teams. She highlights the foundations of successful teams, and explains how to craft a team charter to establish ground rules for how you work together as acohesive group. She also discusses essential elements of team communication-such as creating a shared vision and holding teammates accountable-and shows how to best communicate with your team in different settings.

Topics include:
    Defining roles and commitmentsManaging conflictEstablishing and maintaining trustCreating a shared vision and focusing on objectivesProviding feedbackStructuring time for reflectionHolding teammates accountableCommunicating in face-to-face and virtual meetingsCommunicating across job functions and across cultures

Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...82Bb/b84dp.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/A592F13F995A9F1/b84dp.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/be355834e...b84dp.rar.html

Thanks

Introduction to Calculus
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2.5 Hours | Lec: 32 | 4.82 GB

Learn the skills required for success in Calculus 1

'Introduction of Calculus' makes complicated calculus calculations easy!

This course includes video and text explanations of everything in calculus 1 including:

Pre-calculus
    Functions
    Limits & Continuity
    Derivatives
    Theorems and Proofs
    These are the five fundamental chapters in the study of Calculus 1.

One-On-One Assistance: You can ask me for calculus help in the Q&A section any time, any day whether it's related to the video content or another problem you're struggling with at home. Either way, I'm here to help you pass and do the best you possibly can!

Thanks

Christie Nachtrab - Retail Arbitrage Fast Track
    5.58 GB | [ WebRip 57 MP4s + 8 PDFs | Language English | 1280 x 1080 | 160 kb/s , 48 kHZ .| Duration: 3:24:53
    Genre: eLearning Net: Marketing

COURSE OVERVIEW

Watch as Christie shows you step-by-step how she went from $100 to $178,000 with Retail Arbitrage by simply visiting local stores, buying products on sale, and reselling them on Amazon for a profit. In this course, you will learn a detailed explanation of what retail arbitrage is and the methodology behind it. You will also learn how to create your own Amazon account, how to find profitable products to sell, how to send product bulk into Amazon warehouses, and how to track sales and replenish inventory, so that you're never left without products to sell. By the time you finish the course, you will know how to use Amazon EFFECTIVELY, how to build your business fast, how to make educated and calculated purchases, and some important tips and tricks to accelerate your progress. When you have finished every lesson, you will have an online store set up and be well on your way to growing a successful retail arbitrage business!

Table of contents:
    Intro to Retail Arbitrage and Selling on Amazon
    - What is Coming and What to Expect.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:52)
    - RAFT_M01_L01_AmazonTerminology.docx
    - Retail Arbitrage Methodology.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:21)
    - Why Isn't Everyone Doing It?.mp4 (Duration: 0:04:20)
    - Why Amazon Crushes Ebay.mp4 (Duration: 0:03:10)
    - Pitfalls to Avoid on Amazon.mp4 (Duration: 0:03:35)
    - Why Amazon FBA? (No video lesson)
    - Choosing the Optimum Display Name.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:38)
    - RAFT_M01_L07_Trademark Search.pdf
    - Individual vs Professional Plan.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:48)
    - Set up Seller Central .mp4 (Duration: 0:06:35)
    Methods of Finding Profitable Products
    - The Best Locations to Find Profitable Products.mp4 (Duration: 0:08:09)
    - Finding Profitable Deals.mp4 (Duration: 0:00:50)
    - Clearance Deals.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:06)
    - Sunday Ads and Loss Leaders.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:34)
    - Loyalty Cards and Store Coupon.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:08)
    - Buyouts/Excess Inventory.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:49)
    - Seasonal Closeouts.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:08)
    - Best Categories For Retail Arbitrage on Amazon.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:55)
    - RAFT_M02_L08_Supplement.docx
    - Sales Velocity.xlsx
    - Categories to Avoid (At Least for Now).mp4 (Duration: 0:02:05)
    - RAFT_M02_L09_Supplement .docx
    Using Your Smart Phone to Make Calculated Purchases
    - Which Smart Phone App to Download?.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:07)
    - How to Use the App Effectively.mp4 (Duration: 0:09:06)
    - Other Equipment and Tools.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:48)
    - Following Amazon's Rules.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:29)
    - Amazon Fees Explained.mp4 (Duration: 0:05:37)
    - Products to Avoid and Why.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:11)
    - BSR Explained and Velocity Levels.mp4 (Duration: 0:07:58)
    - Sales Velocity.xlsx
    - Buying Your First Product.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:44)
    Sending Your Products to FBA Warehouses
    - Importance of Price Setting.mp4 (Duration: 0:05:12)
    - How to Add a Product.mp4 (Duration: 0:05:43)
    - RAFT_M04_L02_Supplement.docx
    - Add Multiple Products to One Shipment.mp4 (Duration: 0:04:17)
    - Editing Shipments Fast and Easy.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:43)
    - Printing and Applying FNSKU Labels.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:52)
    - Fast and Easy Sticker Removal.mp4 (Duration: 0:05:01)
    - Product Prep.mp4 (Duration: 0:04:23)
    - RAFT_M04_L06_Supplement.docx
    - Reducing Costs with Free Packaging.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:02)
    - Preparing Your First Shipment.mp4 (Duration: 0:06:04)
    - Getting Your Shipments to Amazon.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:33)
    - Tracking Your Shipments.mp4 (Duration: 0:03:21)
    - Seller Central Reports.mp4 (Duration: 0:06:18)
    Taking it to the Next Level
    - Taking Deals to the Next Level.mp4 (Duration: 0:08:31)
    - Buying Product Online.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:24)
    - Online Deal Sites.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:16)
    - Online Price Comparison Tool.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:12)
    - Guaranteed Year Round Sales.mp4 (Duration: 0:06:35)
    - Global Export for Even More Sales.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:16)
    - Ungating Categories.mp4 (Duration: 0:04:19)
    Tips and Tricks for Faster Results
    - Optimizing Your Shopping Time.mp4 (Duration: 0:03:23)
    - Using Seller Support to Optimize Poor Listings.mp4 (Duration: 0:04:27)
    - How to Get Reimbursed for Lost or Damaged Products.mp4 (Duration: 0:03:39)
    - Returns and Why Not to Worry.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:40)
    - Removing Products from FBA.mp4 (Duration: 0:03:19)
    - Storage Capacities and Increasing Them.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:43)
    - Sales Trends for Better Profits.mp4 (Duration: 0:04:37)
    Building Your Business
    - Improving Your Credit for Faster Profits.mp4 (Duration: 0:03:47)
    - Multiple Credit Cards for Rapid Growth.mp4 (Duration: 0:02:37)
    - When to Start Taking Money Out of the Business.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:56)
    - Creating a Promotion for Entire Catalog.mp4 (Duration: 0:05:58)
    - Bookkeeping.mp4 (Duration: 0:01:52)
    - Year End and Inventory Reports.mp4 (Duration: 0:03:56)

Thanks

Cisco ICND2 Cert Prep: Routing
    MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 2:30:50 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 314.6 MB

Without routing, there is no way to access out-of-network resources or the internet. Efficient routing is an important part of any IT administrator's job. That's why it's a key objective of the Cisco ICND2 examâ€"one of two qualifying exams for CCNA Routing & Switching certification. In this course, instructor Russell Long helps you prepare for the exam and understand the basics of Layer 3 routing. He explores concepts such as static vs. dynamic routing, switch-level routing, and key dynamic IPv4 and IPV6 routing protocols. Learn configuration, management, and troubleshooting techniques for the popular InterVLAN, OSPF, and EIGRP protocols, as well as tips for more secure network routing.

Topics include:
    Static routingDynamic routingInterior vs. exterior routing protocolsInterVLAN routingOSPF routingEIGRP routingOther routing protocols

Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...329b/13dti.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/5F069C73648CE42/13dti.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/da3ff72d4...13dti.rar.html

Thanks

iOS 11 Development Essential Training: Distributing Your App
    MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 54:59 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 131.8 MB

The last stage of iOS app development is distribution: getting your app tested, submitted to the App Store, and placed in the hands of users. This course walks you through the entire process in iOS 11. Learn about preparing your app's visual assets, such as icons and launch screens; testing it with TestFlight (a tool exclusive to the Apple Developer Program); and submitting the app to Apple via iTunes Connect. Once you've finished this course, the last part of our iOS 11 App Development Essentials series, you should have the fundamental skills to start programming new iOS 11 apps with Xcode, Swift, and the iOS SDK.

Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...d9b9/3s4q4.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/4809DDBF8A3E49F/3s4q4.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/e193a54b9...3s4q4.rar.html

Thanks

Fundamentals of Statistical Modeling and Machine Learning Techniques
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | 386 MB

Complex statistics in Machine Learning worry a lot of developers. Knowing statistics helps you build strong Machine Learning models that are optimized for a given problem statement. This video will teach you all it takes to perform complex statistical computations required for Machine Learning. Understand the real-world examples that discuss the statistical side of Machine Learning and familiarize yourself with it. We will discuss the application of frequently used algorithms on various domain problems, using both Python and R programming. We will use libraries such as scikit-learn, NumPy, random Forest and so on. By the end of the course, you will have mastered the required statistics for Machine Learning and will be able to apply your new skills to any sort of industry problem.

Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...6c22/gxpf3.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/10FA8B0A880033C/gxpf3.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/229b71112...gxpf3.rar.html

Thanks

Cert Prep: Revit Structure Certified Professional
    MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 3:03:47 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 981.5 MB

Revit Structure certification proves you know the program inside and out, and it's a signal to employers and clients that you are a trustworthy professional. Study to become a Revit Structure Certified Professional with this prep course from authorized Autodesk trainer Eric Wing. He covers specific skills covered by the 35-question exam, including the three key areas covered in the certification roadmap: collaboration, modeling, and documentation. Brush up on topics such as working with levels and grids; importing and linking existing models and files; modeling structural elements such as foundations, steel and concrete framing, and stairs and ramps; adding dimensions and annotations to drawings; and producing detailed schedules and sheets.

Once you're finished with this course, you can feel confident taking the Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional exam.

Topics include:
    Creating and modifying levelsImporting AutoCAD filesLinking modelsModeling columns, walls, floors, beam systems, roofs, stairs, and rampsAdding and editing text annotationsUsing dimensionsCreating schedules and standard sheets

Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...02d0/565ok.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/E81A4A77088DE28/565ok.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/d3bc68548...565ok.rar.html

Thanks

Dan Kennedy - 43 Secrets of Marketing
    4.61 GB | MP4 + PDF + MP3 | Language English | 1280 x 720 | 152 kb/s , 44 kHZ .
    Genre: eLearning Marketing

Details
    "43 SECRETS - How to Use the Greatest Moments in Advertising to Drive Your Marketing to the Next Level." Dan reveals the strategies he has cultivated and perfected from over 41 years' experience and his treasure trove of examples. In this thoughtful and thorough study of advertising, you will absorb a myriad of marketing opportunities for your own business - probe into real effective ad campaigns and promotions, with the master of direct response marketing as your personal tour guide.

Drawing from a vast and cluttered advertising universe, we've isolated and dissected the cream of the crop spanning more than 100 years. These are our Top 43 greatest moments in advertising - some are obscure, and some perhaps you're acquainted with. We've pulled back the curtain on their background, the stories and the details that made them all dramatically productive.
    All in all, it's a fascinating magnum opus rich in actionable ideas and tactics ready to swipe and transform your own marketing campaigns. In this deep-dive exploration, Dan exceeds expectations and equips you to command attention, create unique marketplace positioning, and confound your competition!

ver or wherever you are!

Wouldn't it be wiser to invest in proven shortcuts from a man with a 30+ year track record of success? Of course it would.

Thanks

David Snyder - Vibrational Influence
    . MP4 | 720 x 480 | Language English | 6.79 GB | Price $997.00
    Genre : Psychology, Hypnosis
    DISCLAIMER: This is an advanced level course. Only take action when you are ready to see massive results.
    The more you discover what it means to create powerful influence in your own life and the life of others, the more you will begin to see how to apply influence in different areas with different techniques. Vibrational Influence is an advanced level influence, healing, and manifestation course that will give you incredible amounts of power and control over the outcomes that you achieve in life and your own internal state. This course, taught by Master Hypnotist David Synder, will give you the EXACT tools to create powerful change in every area of your life. This course is the next level after a student has attended Killer Influence and CPI. Get ready to achieve true mastery.

Join David in the online seminar Vibrational Influence, as you will discover...

How To Build On The Foundations Of Killer Influence And CPI
    How To Remotely Influence People In Time And Space
    How To Remotely Raise People's Blood Pressure (And Demonstrate It Scientifically)
    The Fundamentals Of Advanced Hermetic Magick And Training
    How To Use The Law Of Attraction For Manifestation
    How To Use And Master Energy Healing
    How To Heal People Remotely
    How To Combine Martial Arts Practice With Energy Work To Create Powerful Mastery
    The Fundamentals Of Personal Development From An Energetic Perspective
    How To Develop, Cultivate, And Use Psychic Skills (In A Usable And Practical Way)

This course is reserved for those who wish to attain high levels of mastery in influence, healing, and manifestation. Once you area ready to take your skills to the next level, take action by joining this online seminar and begin creating the life you desire today.

[code]http://www.nlppower.com/product/vibrational-influence/[/code]

Thanks

Build a Powerful IOS Chat App in Swift 3 (with Pagination)
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 52 | 650 MB
    Improve Your iOS App Development Skills - Build Your Own iOS Chat App Using Swift 3 and Firebase Real-time Database

Attention all fellow iOS Programmers who are eager to learn and enhance their iOS Application Development skills.

Are you struggling to build your first iOS Application?

Don't know where to start and what the requirements are to get started?

Well, then you are in the right place...! This course is the ideal course for you.

This course is designed for those who are looking to build their own first iOS Chat App. In this course, you will learn how to build a perfect iOS Chat App using the Swift 3 programming language.

At the end of this course you will able to build a smooth, user-friendly, auto-paginating, and high performant iOS Chat App with confidence...! We will be using the Swift 3 programming language along with third party frameworks and libraries. You will also learn how to use the Chatto third party framework, to build a fully featured, IOS Chat App. Firebase will be the Real-time online database to your iOS Chat App.

The Chatto framework is a very powerful tool along with being a free and open source framework. You will learn to use Chatto framework in this course. The Chatto framework is backed by thousands of coders to ensure the best performance possible for sending, receiving and loading messages. Chatto is very easy integrate with online real-time databases to send messages across the web.

Learn to Build an iOS Chat App with Features such as:

Infinite Scrolling Pagination
    Sliding Time Stamps
    Time Stamp Sectioned Chat View
    Messaging Across the Internet
    Real-time Database - Firebase
    Send Images
    Online Storage
    Why I should take this course?

With over 3 hours of on demand video lectures and around 50 lectures, you will be confident to build your own iOS App using the Swift programming language
    My aim is to make you comfortable to build a powerful, paginating iOS Chat App as soon as possible
    You will have all the required understanding about the third-party framework required to build the perfect iOS Chat App
    You will know how to integrate Firebase Real-time online database to your iOS Chat App
    Inside the course, all the required source codes are available to download
    You have life-time access to this course and a 30-day satisfaction guaranteed with this course
    Overview of the Course Contents -

This course is well structured and divided in eight sections. In this course, we will cover all the steps needed to build an iOS Chat App with hands-on training.

This course will start with understanding how to install Cocoapods to your Xcode project to set up our Chatto framework. Once Chatto is installed, you will learn to properly set up the user interface for your Chat messaging view.

This course covers the steps needed to set up the Chatto framework and connect it to an online real-time database (Firebase). We will go in great details to understand every feature offered by Chatto.

In this course, you will learn, the cycle, of how text messages and photo messages are processed and sent, the data source that controls scrolled pagination of every text-message, adding custom cells, avatars, icons to your chat messaging view, adding and chatting with other users over the internet.

An investment in your career is an investment in yourself.

After taking this course, you will able to build your own iOS Chat App. Through this course you will enhance your iOS Programming Skills. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don't procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take this course and start learning!

Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...39ec/2za8e.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/F61496F749AC904/2za8e.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/6e61b44ac...2za8e.rar.html

Thanks

Java for beginners: Create 10 useful complete projects
    MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 7 Hours | Lec: 58 | 780 MB
    Hands on Practical Java for beginners from scratch

Java is a useful ,robust and popular programming language to embark on that journey. This course is a practical Hands-on course from the first to the last section. The best way to learn is by doing so you will be doing a lot of coding. Java is a case-sensitive, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language. One of the reasons Java is so popular is that it is platform independent . You only need to write java code once and then run it on any platform be it mac, windows or Linux.

In this course we will create 10 practical and useful projects step by step. The projects include: Digital Clock ,Weight Converter, Temperature Converter, Height Converter Random Number Generator, Percentage Calculator ,Word Count Tool Add number program, Program to determine Leap Year

This course will guide you through java basics, its core syntax, and the fundamentals of writing strong java code. I will show you how to install Java JDK and NetBeans IDE. Netbeans is a great IDE for developing in java, and then dive into the language itself. Along the way, we will cover topics such as: Declaring and initializing variables with a variety of data types Exploring Basic Arithmetic operators Troubleshoot Compile errors Controlling flow with conditional code Creating Method Creating Event Handler methods Using Component controls and changing their properties

If java is your first step into programming or adding it your existing skillset, these training videos will help you understand the language and use it to build your own great software.

Uploadgig
    https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...2018/cn91s.rar

NitroFlare
    http://nitroflare.com/view/7989F7F0EFE372C/cn91s.rar

Rapidgator
    http://rapidgator.net/file/3b6295aed...cn91s.rar.html

Thanks
    x
    Eben Pagan - Accelerate High Growth Business Training (2017)
    English | MP4, FLV, MP3 | 960 x 540 | AVC ~1050 Kbps | 29.970 fps
    AAC | 86.5 kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | ~45 hours | File Rar : 26 .7 GB
    Genre: Video Training / Small Business, Entrepreneurs

Eben Pagan believes that Accelerate is the best business training program he has ever put together. After you review what is inside this exceptional program, I believe you'll agree that Accelerate is perhaps the best business training program "Anyone" has ever put together.

Here is what you will receive and what you will learn when you join Eben Pagan's Accelerate High Growth Business Training Program.

The focus of Accelerate is on "Growth" - your growth as an entrepreneur and the growth of your business. The heart of the Accelerate training program will be a 5-day Business Training Summit that is being held in Chicago from July 29 - August 2, 2013. Eben believes that Accelerate is going to be the best "Strategic Planning & Growth Summit" you can attend. As part of this coaching program you will be with Eben Pagan and hundreds of other like-minded entrepreneurs along with some of the top Business Growth Experts in the world.

Eben believes that it is important for you to learn from other entrepreneurs who have grown their businesses quickly. Over the years he has met, talked to and worked with over a thousand successful entrepreneurs, authors, CEOs, venture capitalists, marketing gurus and business experts in a variety of different industries. For the Accelerate live training summit, he has invited his favorite entrepreneurs and business teachers and most of them will be there to share their expertise and knowledge with you. This list includes:

Brad Smart - the author of Top Grading. Eben believes that Brad Smart is the top expert in the world on recruiting, interviewing and hiring. Brad has trained Eben's leadership team and he will show you how to dramatically increase your success in recruiting and hiring the right people.

Dean Jackson - the "Marketing Maven" who co-founded the most excellent I Love Marketing podcast. I have personally listened to at least 90% of the more than 110 I Love Marketing podcasts and if I had to describe Dean Jackson in just a few words it would be this: "The man is one brilliant marketer." Eben refers to Dean as the "Marketing Sharpshooter" because Dean is the best that Eben has seen when it comes to writing marketing pieces that work the first time.

Jeff Walker - the creator of Product Launch Formula. Jeff Walker is the go-to guy in the online business world for people who want to learn how to successfully launch a new product. In fact, Eben Pagan has used Jeff's proven "Formula" to launch several million dollar products and programs. At Accelerate you will learn Jeff's system along the latest research that he has discovered while helping hundreds of other entrepreneurs successfully launch new products.

Ben Franklin and Jennifer Russell - the "Growth Gurus." Ben and Jennifer have helped SEVEN companies grow to more than a billion dollars. Eben states that Ben Franklin and Jennifer Russell are very high-level and experience business builders who will show you "creative ways to grow your business, evolve your product and get more customers."

Dave Logan - Co-Author of Tribal Leadership. Dave Logan is Eben's favorite teacher and thinker on the subject of "Leadership." Dave and Eben have created a training program called "Connected" that will teach you how to connect with influential, high-profile people in your market. At Accelerate Dave will teach you the core principles of "Connected.

At Accelerate you will also learn from at least two Founders & CEOs who are building high-growth companies RIGHT NOW! Two of the CEOs have been confirmed and Eben is currently working on the third. What is interesting is that Eben Pagan is an investor and adviser in all three of these companies. Eben believes that learning directly from CEOs who are currently building HIGH GROWTH companies will be a powerful learning experience for you and the other members Accelerate.

At Accelerate you will learn about the 11 Emerging Trends that Eben Pagan believes will shape the future of business. Eben will share with you how he is using these trends to keep his business in high-growth mode and how you can do the same with your business.

You will learn the "Business Lessons From Billionaires." Eben Pagan has had the opportunity to meet and interview more than a dozen entrepreneurs who have each built a billion dollar business. We can obviously can learn a great deal from these incredibly successful business builders. And Eben has taken what he has learned from these billion dollar entrepreneurs and distilled this valuable information into 5 Principles that he will be sharing at Accelerate.

You will learn about the next level of "Technology & Investing." Right now Eben is doing the highest financial leverage work he has ever done - he is investing in and advising multiple high-tech companies. At Accelerate Eben is going to show you the new model he is personally using to invest in other companies and to help the grow. Also, Eben stated that he is always looking for future investment opportunities. If you have been looking for an investor and/or adviser to help advance the growth of your business, make sure you let Eben know about your business idea at Accelerate. You just might be his next business partner.

Screenshots

+ Reply to Thread