View Poll Results: WHO SHOULD BE PRESIDENT?

Voters
60. This poll is closed
  • GEORGE BUSH (Rep)

33 55.00%
  • JOHN KERRY (Dem)

27 45.00%
Closed Thread

Thread: Official Webrats Presidential Vote

Thanks

Official Webrats Presidential Vote

Vote

Thanks

Re: Official Webrats Presidential Vote

jajajajaja only you and me will now for sure for which each other one voted...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juana!
    jajajajaja only you and me will now for sure for which each other one voted...
    Actually I don't.. its already tied 2 vs. 2. So really.. I have no idea.. haha.

Thanks

I was the second one voting... so i guess you were the first one...

Thanks

wow....Bush is definitely in the lead right now

Hollywood Snob

When I checked my ballot, I found several other candidates, who were FAR more qualified to run this country. Why aren't they in the poll? Both K & B should banned to Siberia. By the way, they're distant cousins, of the same "royal" bloodline & BOTH are members of the satanic cult, Skull & Bones, from Yale college. The strings from BOTH of these puppets are being pulled by the same puppet masters.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Snob
    When I checked my ballot, I found several other candidates, who were FAR more qualified to run this country. Why aren't they in the poll? Both K & B should banned to Siberia. By the way, they're distant cousins, of the same "royal" bloodline & BOTH are members of the satanic cult, Skull & Bones, from Yale college. The strings from BOTH of these puppets are being pulled by the same puppet masters.
    I agree completely, and yes.. I was going to include others.

In all reality, everyone knows it will be either Bush or Kerry, so.. I wanted to see the vote only with those two options. Otherwise, everyone would vote for the OTHER guy on this board due to the democratic and republican choices.

I just wanna see realistically how close Bush and Kerry are on this board in competition, and I think Bush will come out on top because of the percentage of Texas members on this board.

Thanks

are they really both members of the Skull and Bones secret society?....anyone know if thats true?....im gonna try to look into that

Hollywood Snob

Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbit
    are they really both members of the Skull and Bones secret society?....anyone know if thats true?....im gonna try to look into that
    Here's a pitch for the book "Fleshing Out Skull & Bones". I could give you an endless list of stories, videos & articles on the subject. It shouldn't be hard to find the truth. Try putting "Bush" & "skull & bones" in any search engine.
    ------------------------------------------------------

Since two out of our last three Presidents have been lifelong Adepts in Skull & Bones secret society, and since our current President has refused to disavow this society, it is highly important for us to know exactly what kind of society this is. Today, we have Bonesman John Kerry running against Bonesman Bush for President.

This chronicle of espionage, drug smuggling, and elitism in Yale University's Skull & Bones sociey offers rare glimpses ino his secret world. Book is 712 pages, with 8 color photos, 80 black/white photos, 16 illustrations and 24 charts. Reports previously unpublished documents, photographs, and articles that delve deeply into issues such as racism, financial ties to the Nazi Party and illegal corporate dealings. The book prints a complete list of known members, including George Bush and George W. bush, and reprints of rare magazine articles on the Order of Skull & Bones. It is absolutely amazing the depth of material available to a skilled and determined researcher. Authors include journalists, historians, a professor emeritus of political science, and a newspaper editor; the only drawback is this book does not deal with the severe occult side of this society. However, the shocking secular information it does contain needs to be imparted to every citizen in America.

Thanks

Yes, they both went to Yale and they were both members of Skulls and Bones. It is the truth.

Thanks

thanks for the recommendation.....i actually heard two guys on nbc talkin about both of em being members for a couple minutes before i saw this, but thank you both

Thanks

It's 22 Bush, 21 Kerry now. We look like Ohio .

-Insaniteus-

RskTkr40

Wow! The whole skull and bones thing is a little odd. Is that society still like that today?

Hollywood Snob

Quote Originally Posted by RskTkr40
    Wow! The whole skull and bones thing is a little odd. Is that society still like that today?
    Gee Toto, this doesn't look like Kansas anymore! Could it be that..... NAHHHHHH!!!!! Nobody ever has any "plans" that I don't know about.
    Be careful RskTkr40, you might just wake up to a reality you wont want to know about. Once you realize truth, you will have to accept it or continue to deny it. Most get angry at first, because it means you have been lied to & shielded. Then you don't want to believe, because it means you might have to do something about it. GASP!!!!

Closed Thread