+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Helping Neice Out with Homework

Thanks

Helping Neice Out with Homework

My oldest niece is 15 years old and yesterday my wife and I were kinda her out with a research project she was doing.

She's a good kid and has always done well in school. I think she has been teetering though with working really hard at school and getting great grades, or working enough at school to get good enough grades. Well yesterday she asked us what we thought about someone doing homework (or parts of it) for another person. I guess she knows some kids in her school that get other kids to do work and either pay them or give them things like video games or whatever.

The wifey and I talked about it afterward and both of us remember those websites and ads in college about essay writing service. We both know a few people who used them, and I even knew a person who worked for one. If you don't know, I'm talking about sites like, https://essayshark.comwho offer those services.

It all makes me think, if, for example, I do the research and provide the notes and main points/argument, etc, but another person writes it, who does the work belong to? I know she's gonna ask me so we are trying to be on top of it and give her a good (but not preachy) answer.

Thoughts from you guys?

Thanks

Re: Helping Neice Out with Homework

Helping out is ok but first you have to realize why she is supposed to be doing this exercise in the first place. This is for the student to learn to utilise her abilities, she has to go through the motions of doing the research (tools which will be used later on in life)

Thanks

Oh I completely agree. I was asking because she's pretty clever and I know she'll start asking me questions like that and I need to be ready with an answer. She often does that to me, where she asks me questions that catch me off guard and I have to think about it and come back to her with an answer.

She really is a good kid and I really hope she stays on the right track. I just see her being persuaded by things she has experienced and maybe by kids in her school that getting by is enough and it worries me, as well as her own parents. I know she really looks up to me and that's why I need to be ready for her questions. I hope she works it out and makes her own good decisions.

Thanks

She needs to write the essay herself

Thanks

To write a quality essays is not so simple. Leave it to professionals, from https://ukessaynow.com for example

+ Reply to Thread