Buy Twitter Followers
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.3 Final
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.3 Final | 422 MB
NEW Advanced Healing Brush - Don't let dust spots, splotches, or other distractions and flaws get in the way of a great shot. With the Advanced Healing Brush in Adobe? Photoshop? Lightroom? 5, you can not only change the brush size but also move it in precise paths. Unwanted scene elements even those with irregular shapes such as threads just disappear.
NEW Upright - Straighten tilted images with a single click. The new Upright? tool analyzes images and detects skewed horizontal and vertical lines, even straightening shots where the horizon is hidden.
NEW Radial Gradient - Emphasize important parts of your image with more flexibility and control. The Radial Gradient tool lets you create off-center vignette effects, or multiple vignetted areas within a single image
NEW Smart Previews - Easily work with images without bringing your entire library with you. Just generate smaller stand-in files of your full-size images. Any adjustments or metadata additions you make to these files will automatically be applied to the originals.
New Features in Lightroom 5.3:
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.3
* Canon PowerShot S120
* Fujifilm XQ1
* Fujifilm X-E2
* Nikon 1 AW1
* Nikon Coolpix P7800
* Nikon D610
* Nikon D5300 (*)
* Olympus OM-D E-M1
* Olympus STYLUS 1 (*)
* Panasonic DMC-GM1
* Phase One IQ260
* Phase One IQ280
* Sony A7 (ILCE-7)
* Sony A7R (ILCE-7R)
* Sony DSC-RX10 (*)
New Lens Profile Support
* Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
* Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6
* Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8
* Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G
* Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013
* Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013
* Sony E 20mm F2.8
* Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
* Issues when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
* Incorrect photos are displayed after switching away from a Publish Collection.
* Catalog optimization did not finish, and was not optimizing the catalog
* Feather of clone spots is set to 0 after upgrading catalog to Lightroom 5.
* Auto White Balance settings are not saved to Snapshots.
* Sony 18-55mm lens is detected as the Hasselblad 18-55mm lens for lens correction.
* Increased Update Spot Removal history steps when in Before and After view.
* Slideshows start playing automatically even when the Manual Slideshow option is enabled.
* Video playback stops when dragging on the scrubber.
* Errors when publishing photos to Flickr through the Publish Service.
* Option + drag on Edit Pin behavior is functioning incorrectly.
* Black border appears around the exported slideshow video.
* Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
* Pressing the ?Reset? button while holding down the Shift key caused Lightroom to exit abruptly.
* Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
* The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
* Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
* Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
* Intel? Pentium? 4 or AMD Athlon? 64 processor*
* DirectX 10?capable or later graphics card
* Microsoft? Windows? 7 with Service Pack 1 or later
* 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
* 2GB of available hard-disk space
* 1024x768 display
Languages : English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Nederlands, Portugues (Brasil)
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 3 Final
Adobe products tend to grab all the memory they can and are reluctant to give it up.
Tags for this Thread