Closed Thread

Thread: Wildlife Where I Work (DEER)

ratbastard

Wildlife Where I Work (DEER)

These are some photos that the grounds crew took today on the property where I work.

Thanks

Re: Wildlife Where I Work (DEER)

Its Comming Right For Us...

[edit] To tell the truth that is the first time that I have seen deers out of captivity. Man they are different when they aint got their antlers sticking through the car window sniffin for a treat... [/edit]

ratbastard

I went on break tonite and they were lined up all down the road...doe's and fawns were eating grass off of peoples front lawns...crossing the the busy street here as if they were pedestrians. Must have been 15-20 head!!

Quote Originally Posted by skept4
    Its Comming Right For Us...

[edit] To tell the truth that is the first time that I have seen deers out of captivity. Man they are different when they aint got their antlers sticking through the car window sniffin for a treat... [/edit]

Thanks

Nice Pics, Are those Mule Deer? Just wondering because of the Big ears. Here in the Northeastern US all we have is White Tail, and some big ones at that. where I work there are alot of deer that hang out, the only problem is that it is hard to get close enough to get good pics. They are very skiddish,

ratbastard

Quote Originally Posted by fisherkat
    Nice Pics, Are those Mule Deer? Just wondering because of the Big ears. Here in the Northeastern US all we have is White Tail, and some big ones at that. where I work there are alot of deer that hang out, the only problem is that it is hard to get close enough to get good pics. They are very skiddish,
    Mule deer...yes sir. These are pretty much used to cars going by all the time. They will almost walk up to the car but if they see someone, either in a car or walking by they'll take off like a shot. But if you stay in the car and don't move they will act like you're not even there. I've had a fawn get to within a few feet of my car. I've got a photo of it somewhere.

On an intoxicated little island in the north atlantic
    Thanks

Looks like a nice place, with all those mountains in the backround. Cool pics.

Closed Thread